The next Community Video Conferences for the Global (R&E) Network Advancement Group (GNA-G) is scheduled to take place online using Zoom on 28 February, 2023.
The aim of the Community VCs is to:
- Bring ongoing progress and advancements to the attention of the worldwide R&E Network, Science, and Computer Science communities;
- Foster deeper engagement within and among the communities, bringing mutual benefit for more effective operations now, and for the future vision of next generation networks and workflows;
- Synergize the efforts and leverage the progress of the GNA-G Working Groups and discover new opportunities for advancement while avoiding unnecessary overlaps;
- Provide a wide-ranging focus and synergy, tools and services for the global ensembles of research and education networks, present and future;
- Sustain the conversation and maintain forward progress in the time of the pandemic, and deal with the ongoing transformations it will leave in its wake;
- Providing opportunities to join one or more efforts through our working groups and sustain and strengthen our global mission.
Like the previous Community VCs, we will be using Zoom. Please register for the VC(s) you plan to participate in, using one or both of the following links:
Meeting coordinates & registration links:
Tuesday, 28 February 2023, 3pm-5pm UTC
These meetings are focused on the Working Groups: an opportunity to hear from the WG chairs about progress, to ask questions and to discuss new ideas.
- Opening and welcome
- GNA-G and NRP
- AutoGOLE/SENSE WG
- Data Intensive Sciences WG
- DiS WG: Programmable Networking, Composable Architecture, and the Global P4 Laboratory (P4GL)
- Discussion and next steps