GNA-G Community Meeting at TNC23
At the TNC23 meeting, we will recap the activities of the last year, discuss our strategy and objectives and update results from our working groups.
The remaining time will be split between the two subtopics: innovations and operations.
Please be aware that this side meeting will take place at the Rogner Hotel in the Vienna room and not at the TNC23 main venue Palace of Congresses, which is located just next to it.
- Welcome, introduction
- Welcome from Erik Huizer, GÉANT
- Since we last met
- Recap of the activities from the last meeting
- WG results update
- Strategy and objectives
- Digital twins/P4 lab – by Frederic Loui (RENATER)
- Virtual Routing @GXPs – Alexander van den Hil (SURF)
- Multi-domain operations – TBC
- Securing the GREN – David Wilde (AARNet)
- Summary and closure
In case you are unable to participate in this meeting in person, please consider participating online. In order for this to work, you need to register in advance for this meeting at https://aarnet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvceyppzsvHN1XnkGkU1GQslO8I2D8a8fW
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the meeting.