The Automated GOLE/SENSE Working Group within GNA-G is a worldwide collaboration of open exchange points and R&E networks to deliver network services end-to-end in a fully automated way, wherein connection requests are handled through the Network Service Interface Connection Service (NSI-CS).
An increasing number of networks across the globe is now using NSI to provision and deprovision international network services. This saves a considerable amount of time of NOC engineers facilitating international network service requests. Service creation is done within minutes, instead of multiple days or even weeks, removing manual human effort from the process.
- AutoGOLE GNA-G <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tom Lehman <email@example.com>
- Buseung Cho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Marcos Felipe Schwarz <email@example.com>
- Hans Trompert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GNA-G Leadership Team Liaison Person:
- Harvey Newman <email@example.com>